Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Early Christmas Present

I am soooo excited about my early Christmas present. This year Jared and I decided to forgo giving each other Christmas presents and just buy on thing for both of us. And here it is!!!


It is a Canon Rebel T2i! I have been wanting to get a nice camera for a while. The small camera I have does ok but this is sooo much better. It is amazing how the difference a camera can make (even with my lack of photography skills). I just love it. Now I have to think of places to take Marshall's picture (which is much more difficult in the winter). But I am definitely looking forward to the holidays and all the pictures I can take.



1 comment:

Sarah said...

I squeaked in excitement for you when I saw this post! You are going to love your rebel!!!!!