On Thursday, Marshall had quite a fun day. Jared had to go to a training thing for work so he couldn't stay home with Marshall while I went to class. So we had my uncle Mark come over and watch him. This was the first time Mark had watched Marshall so I was a little nervous about how it would go. But Mark showed up with a tub full of Thomas the Train stuff to play with so Marshall instantly became friends. He didn't even care when I left. Marshall was asleep when I got home. So when he woke up from his nap I went in there and he was excited to see me. Usually he cuddles with me in his room for a few minutes when he wakes up but he just ran straight into the living to see if Mark was still there. It was so cute! I'm sure he will be ready for Uncle Mark to come play again soon!
That night, Marshall also got to try his first kid's meal from Subway. Jared and I are big Subway fans (probably because it is right down the road). Marshall though his ham and cheese sandwich was quite tasty. He also loved the cookie he got. He wasn't a fan of the juice though. He looked so big eating his sandwich!
No comments:
Post a Comment