Time is going so fast and Alice is growing even faster. Things are much better around here now and Alice is thriving. I am getting a much better handle on being a mom of two. I have found my groove and it is getting easier. It also helps that I am starting to finally get a LITTLE more sleep :)
Alice is becoming much more active during the day. She has to long stretches of being awake. She loves to just lay on the floor and look around. She LOVES to watch Marshall and the dogs play. She gets mad if she can't see them. It is so cute how she smiles for Marshall. Marshall loves helping me with her. He helps change her diapers, make the bottles, and play with her. Sometimes he makes me nervous because he gets a little crazy but he usually does pretty good with her. I love that she is smiling, laughing and talking so much now. It just warms my heart when she gets excited about something.
Alice is eating pretty good now. We make her wait 3 hours between bottles during the day. She is getting much better at waiting to have it. At night she is sleeping much better too. She will go 4-5 hours from about 7 or 8 to 12-1am. Then she will go anywhere from 3 to 5 hours. I am so glad that she is going longer at night. It helps so much!
She is growing like a weed! She looks so different to me. I'm not sure how much she weighs but we will find out at her doctors appointment on Thursday. I do know she has grown because we are moving up to size 2 diapers! She needs to slow down I don't want to grow to fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment