Thursday, February 23, 2012

God is Good!

Over the past 4 monthsI have been praying for my little's girls heart to heal. I have been sending prayer after prayer for my little girl to be healthy. Yesterday, we found out that all of those prayers had been answered! Alice went to the heart specialist to get another ultrasound. The results couldn't have been better. The restriction in her artery was completely gone! The doctor could still hear a slight murmur but she wasn't concerned about it at all. We don't even have to go back to the specialist again! 

Receiving this news just reminded me how good God is. He always has a plan and we must trust in it. The power of prayer is absolutely amazing and I am so thankful! I want to thank all of you for keep Alice in your thoughts and prayers as well. I know that I found comfort knowing that you all were praying along with me. God is good and my little girl is healthy as can be!


No comments: