Tuesday, July 24, 2012

One of Those Days!

Today has just been one of those days! It started out by waking up to diarrhea all over my living room for the second morning in a row. This was courtesy of Peyton. I don't know what her deal is but I was less than pleased. It was not the way I wanted to wake up. (Tonight she is sleeping in her kennel).

After cleaning it up, our morning was good. We went and worked out and Abbie joined us. Then Abbie hung out with us for a while and then went to lunch and Walmart. After Abbie left things went down hill! Alice had only been down for her nap for about an hour and started making noise. She wasn't crying so I left her hoping she would go back to sleep. Then I hear her gagging and then what sounded like puking. So I went in to see what was wrong. She had thrown up everywhere! And that wasn't all she has pooped up her back too! I will spare you the details but lets just say I had to wipe down the whole crib and wash everything including the bedskirt.

So after that disaster, we had dinner. Then it was bath time because Alice was a little dirty even after a good cleaning. So Jared gave them a bath while I put Alice's bed back together. Jared took Alice out of the bath and handed her off to me in Alice's room. Then he turned back into the bathroom only to see poop in the tub with Marshall. Needless to say I was not a happy camper! So I had to clean that up and then give him another scrub. Then I had to clean all of the bath toys! 

Now Alice is in bed and Marshall is relaxing eating popcorn with Jared and watching the iPad. All I can say is I hope tomorrow is much better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I hope tomorrow is a better day for you!