Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pumpkin for Daddy

Today we were supposed to go to the pumpkin patch with our playgroup but Alice is cutting teeth. She has been super grumpy the past few days. And it was rainy out so we decided not to go. I had to run to Walmart to get a few things and came across a pumpkin decorating kit. I got it for Marshall to do. He was so excited! He kept saying he was going to make a pumpkin for Daddy.

First he painted it with all the colors. He didn't even get too messy. After the paint dried we glued eyes on it and put stickers all over it. He was so proud of what he made. I love when we get to do little projects together.






1 comment:

Tracey said...

We missed you at the pumpkin patch!!! Looks like Marshall still had fun.