I am sure most of you know that this was the year of the never-ending Halloween. Since the weather was bad on Halloween they pushed back trick-or-treating until Friday. So it felt like Halloween was never going to end :)
On Halloween morning Marshall had a party at his school so he got to dress up. I volunteered to help at the party so I got to see all his friends in their costumes. They all looked so cute and Marshall was so excited for me to be there. Marshall usually goes to Parents Day Out after preschool is over but since I was there he just skipped PDO and I got Alice early so we could have some fun.
After school Jared and I decided to take them to the Children's Museum and go to the haunted house. Marshall was so excited for this. He kept saying that nothing could scare him. He was right since it was toddler hours Marshall wasn't scared one bit. Alice on the other hand wasn't to fond of the scary decorations, but she managed through :)
After the haunted house we went and checked out the new Playscape area that just opened. The area is just for younger kids. It was so nice. It was a lot bigger and so much nicer than it was before. Alice just went nuts. She was running around like a crazy girl. Marshall loved checking out each area and figuring all the things out. He is getting so big. It was a busy but fun Halloween!
| Climbing away |
| I couldn't get a non-blurry picture of this crazy girl because she was nonstop. |
| Daddy and Marshall playing in the sand |
| Making nature art. |

No comments:
Post a Comment