Wednesday, May 21, 2014

33 Weeks



How Far Along: 33 Weeks

Size of Baby: The baby is supposed to be the size of a jicama (since everyone knows how big that is?).

Maternity Clothes: Some of my shirts are starting to get a little short (as you can see from the picture).

Gender: We are not finding out. You will have to wait until arrival time.

Movement: Still moving plenty. The kicks and punches are becoming more like jabs now.

Sleep: I have pretty much given up on sleep. I am always so tired during the day but can never fall asleep or stay asleep at night. I guess I will be used to it for when baby arrives.

Cravings: I still prefer the sweets over anything else but I am just mainly hungry a lot.

Symptoms: I have still been feeling a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions pretty much everyday. This is just making me feel more ready to have this baby. I am really going to try and hold out and not get induced with this baby. I was induced with both Marshall and Alice. Since this is our last baby I really want to experience going into labor on its own. But we will see what happens.

Best Moment Since Last Update: Jared and I had a night out without the kiddos. We went to a wedding for our high school friend. It was so nice to have some adult time since I know it will be far and few between once the baby arrives. It was great to catch up with friends we hadn't seen in years and just spend time together. 

No comments: