Saturday, June 14, 2014

Holiday World

We decided to take a last minute trip to Holiday World this past week. I haven't had the crazy nesting feeling with this pregnancy but the longing to pack in as much time together as a family of four before the baby arrives. I just keep wanting to make more memories with Marshall and Alice until their world is turned upside down with the arrival of their new sibling. So we that being said I wanted to take one last trip.

We had so much fun while we were there! The weather was a little rainy off an on but that was just fine with me. The park wasn't busy at all because of the rain and cooler than normal temperatures. We didn't have to wait in long lines and I was not sweating to death walking around the park 36 weeks preggo. I didn't get to do much but had so much fun watching the kids. They loved everything about it.

Alice LOVED the water park. She just wanted to keep swimming and swimming even though it was a little chilly. She wasn't talk enough to go on any big water slides but enjoyed that kid areas. Marshall was able to go on one slide and loved it. The water park is so great for kids their age!

Both the kids were tall enough to ride the log ride which is Jared's favorite. They rode it both days we were there and on the second day they rode it 3 times in a row. I don't think there was a ride they didn't love!

We stayed in a cabin in the campground by the park. They kids loved it. It was like camping to them. We had a fire both nights and grilled out. They got to enjoy smores and being outside. We also rented a golf cart with was so fun for them. There was even a golf cart parade one evening that Marshall really enjoyed watching. It was such a fun time and I am so thankful we were able to go!



Mommy and Alice on the only ride I could ride, the antique cars.

Marshall was so excited to ride on the dragon




Alice's favorite ride! Teacups!

Alice was even scared of this fake Santa

Marshall loved the characters but Alice was freaking out being 20 feet away

Such a big girl!

He looks so little but he LOVED this!


No comments: