I know I am WAY behind on the blog so I'll try and catch things up. We have been very busy the past couple months! We went on our first family vacation since having Julia. It was so much fun! Ann and Dudley went with us which was so nice. The kids loved having Nana and Pa along. We went to San Diego and couldn't have picked a better location. We stayed at the beach for most of the trip. It was so relaxing and great to enjoy warmer weather. The kids loved the beach even though the water was a little to chilly for swimming in. We also went to the San Diego Zoo which was awesome! So much to see! We finished out trip off with a couple days at Legoland. We surprised the kids and didn't tell them where we were going until we got there. Marshall was beyond excited! I HIGHLY recommend Legoland for younger kids. It is easy going and Marshall could ride every ride there. The hotel is probably my favorite kid friendly hotel I've been to. It was incredible! Here are some pictures of our adventures.
![]() |
| Everyone was asleep since we left at 6:30am. |
![]() |
| Someone woke up |
![]() |
| Julia's first time in the water |
![]() |
| On the sky lift at the zoo |
![]() |
| We took a boat ride around the bay |
![]() |
| The kiddos first sand castle |
![]() |
| Julia's first ride |


















No comments:
Post a Comment