So I know I have been slacking at this lately. I wanted to just do an update of what has been happening at the Templeman household the past few months. One big thing that happened is that we expanded our family. We got a new puppy right before Thanksgiving. Her name is Maize. She has been an adjustment to say the least. She went away for training for a little over two weeks. She came back a lot better but she still has so much energy! I am ready for that to calm down a bit. The kids love her. The like to play and wrestle with her. Maize has become attached to Julia. She always is checking on her and by her. It is so cute.
Another thing that has happened is that I have started working. I only work two days a week, but it has still been an adjustment. The kids go to a in home daycare on the days I work. The kids were not to happy about it at first but now they love it. We got so lucky in finding Shawn (the daycare provider). She is so good with the kids and does fun activities with them. I feel so blessed about this! I am enjoying working. It gives me some adult time and a little extra money.
The kids are growing and changing so fast! We have been nonstop with the holidays, play dates, family fun and vacation. I am looking forward to the next month or so because we will not be so busy. Today was the first day in forever that we got to stay home all day and just relax and be together (minus Jared because he had to work).
Jared's work is still going great. He still really enjoys his job. He did have his first incident on the job. He was in a car accident. Thank goodness he wasn't injured! His car was totaled which was so scary but he was only a little sore. I am so thankful it turned out ok! Hopefully we won't have any thing like that happen again anytime soon.
I will try my best to stay on top of these posts! More to come soon!
 |
| Julia and Maize |
 |
| Sisters |
 |
| Cuddle Time |
 |
| Our new pup! |
 |
| Alice got a new sleeping bag for Christmas and she slept in it on the floor of her room for about 3 weeks! |
 |
| Girls Night at Disney on Ice |
 |
| Boys Night at Monster Jam |
No comments:
Post a Comment