On Friday afternoon Marshall started to get a runny nose. I could tell that he just wasn't feeling very well, but I thought that he would be better in the morning. But yesterday he woke up even worse. He has had a low fever and is so congested. He also won't eat anything besides Cheerios and Goldfish. He wants to have a bottle but he just can't breathe. This morning Marshall was super grumpy when he got up. He did drink a bunch of water which made me happy and he also ate some of Jared's french toast (we went to FlapJacks). After we got home Marshall and I were both tired so we took a nap. I guess the nap was good because after we got up Marshall was so much better. He still wouldn't eat but he had some more water and played for a good while. Hopefully tomorrow he will be even better.
2 comments:
Poor guy!!! What a sweet picture though!!!
I am sure being in his mommy's arms makes him feel better!
Post a Comment