Monday, September 20, 2010

Playing in the Dogs' Toy Basket

Okay I know I have been slacking on the blogging lately, but we have been so busy. School is definitely becoming more time consuming as the semester rolls on, but I am managing (so far). Between school, the house, and Marshall I am always on the move. But don't get me wrong we are having fun along the way. Marshall definitely is keeping things interesting.

One of Marshall's new favorite activities is playing with the dogs' toy basket. He enjoys not only taking the toys in and out of it, but he thinks that he needs to sit it as well. These pictures are of the first time I found Marshall in there. It was in the morning and I was making my coffee and trying to watch the news and I look over to see what Marshall was doing. Here is what I found.

<>
Look Mom, I'm so cute!
This is after he fell out of it.
And now he is behind it picking up the toys.

No comments: