Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

I want to get on here and write this post because I know I will have no time for the computer until tomorrow night and I am going to bed early. I have to be well rested for my early wake time on Friday (for my shopping day). I wanted to talk about how thankful I am and have been over this year.

This year has been such a blessing. I am thankful for my husband. He is so wonderful. I don't know what I would do without him. He is truly become an amazing father. I couldn't asked for a better partner in life. I am also so thankful for the blessing of motherhood. It is such an amazing gift. I have loved watching Marshall grow over this past year. It has been exciting and sad at the same time as he continues to grow and grow. Every moment has been a blessing.

I am also so thankful for our family. They have been so wonderful to us and help us in so many ways. We are truly blessed to have such a caring family in our lives. I am also thankful for our friends both old and new. I am thankful for our old friends and the times (even though sometimes they are rare) that we get to catch up and be together. And I am sooo thankful for my new mommy friends from our playgroup. They are so wonderful. I look forward to spending time with them every week.

Now that I have told you the important things I am thankful for here are some others. First, I am thankful for my girls, Shelby and Peyton (the dogs). I love them to death as much as they drive me crazy. They are my first babies and I couldn't live without them. I am thankful for those moments when Marshall is driving me crazy and then he just starts dancing. I can't help but laugh. I am thankful for Starbucks. Yes, I know this is sad, but I am a lover. I am thankful for accomplishing my fitness and weight loss goals. It was a struggle but it was well worth it. And lastly, I am thankful for not only the blessing I have been given this year but also the trials. God, truly knows what he is doing. He always gives me the lessons I need to learn and the trials I need to triumph. And I am thankful for that.

No comments: