How Far Along: 23 Weeks
Size of Baby: The baby is supposed to be the size of a papaya.
Total Weight Gain: 10 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing mainly maternity bottoms (besides sweatpants). I'm wearing about half regualr shirts and half maternity shirts.
Gender: Still not finding out :) Don't forget to vote on the poll.
Movement: Movement is getting stronger. It is starting to turn into more punches and kicks and less flutters. I still can't predict much of the movement. It is pretty sporadic.
Sleep: More please! Marshall has been horrible in this department. He is waking up usually 1-3 times a night. It is really getting old. I'm not sure what his deal is, but I think that he can't figure out how to put the blanket back on himself. Starting tomorrow we are going with the cry it out method again. Hopefully it will help.
Cravings: Still sweets. I am on a mission this week to put an end to so much indulging! I have been eating a ton of homemade peanut butter oatmeal. It is so good! I could eat it for every meal!
Symptoms: My back has started aching a lot. My back bothered me with Marshall too, but it was later in the pregnancy. I guess everything come faster the second time around.
Best Moment This Week: This week Jared got to feel the baby move! We were watching TV after Marshall went to bed. I was laying on the couch and told Jared to come over and try to feel it. I figured it would take a few minutes because the kicks weren't constant. But the baby moved right after Jared put his hand on my belly! I was so excited for him to finally feel it! Hopefully soon Marshall will get to feel it too :)

No comments:
Post a Comment