Saturday, June 18, 2011

29 Weeks



How Far Along: 29 Weeks

Size of Baby: The baby is supposed to be the size of a squash.

Total Weight Gain: 17 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Pretty much only in maternity clothes now. 

Gender: Still not finding out :) Don't forget to vote on the poll.

Movement: There is nothing much different in this department, but I still love to feel the baby move.

Sleep: Marshall is still sleeping late and I am loving it. He is really spoiling me. I am enjoying it while I can because I know it won't last.

Cravings: This week I have been craving donuts. This is kind of odd because I normally don't really like them. But lately I can't get enough of them.

Symptoms: The bladder has fully kicked in! I feel like I am going to the bathroom every 30 minutes. 

Best Moment This Week: I don't have a moment that is sticking out in my head, but we have had fun enjoying the summer weather!

No comments: