Marshall seems to love his new room. We haven't tired sleeping in their yet. I have been letting him play in there to get used to it first. Whenever he goes in there he points to the Tony Stewart car and says COOL. It is so cute. He looks so big in his new bed. I had a moment when a I saw him in the bed for the first time. It is so sad for me to see him getting so big, but it is exciting as well. I'll keep you updated on how the sleeping transition goes.
![]() |
| Before |
| Before |
| Before |
| He looks so big! |
![]() |
| He didn't want to get his picture taken. |
| Helping roll on the Fathead :) |



1 comment:
He DOES look so big in that bed!!! I love that quilt!
Post a Comment