Alice is already three months old! Can you believe it? I can't. She has grown so much this month. It seems like she gets bigger over night sometimes! I love that she is so playful now. Her laugh just melts my heart every time. And I love when she giggles at Marshall.
One of her favorite things to do is just lay on the floor. She loves watching Marshall and the dogs! She gets so excited when Marshall pays attention to her. He likes to tickle her :) She is still napping in her swing but hopefully that will change soon. She definitely has her moments of fussiness (more like hours). Sometimes nothing will make her happy until she just falls asleep from being so tired.
Eating hasn't changed from last month. She is still eating 4 oz every three hours. At night she still has a good 4-5 hour stretch in the beginning and usually every three hours after that. I think we are leaning toward having a more set schedule because it seems like when the clock hit 7pm she knows it and is read for bed. Hopefully this will lead to better sleeping at night!
Her next update will have her stats but she doesn't go to the doctor this month. I will be excited to see how much she has grown!
Hallelujah.
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment