Monday, January 2, 2012

Alice 4 Months

4 months! Can you believe it? She is growing so fast :) This month Alice has really gotten to be so observant. She just lights up when she recognizes Marshall, Jared and I. She knows our voices now and gets so excited when she hears Jared's voice when he gets home from work. It is the cutest thing. She is also rolling over a lot and wiggling all over. It won't be long until she figures out how to roll to get to things.

Sleep is not much better. She is still up every three to four hours. I keep saying it will get better so it is bound to happen sometime. I am going to try to have her sleep without her arms being swaddled. Hopefully that will help. I also need to make her sleep in her crib for naps. Right now she usually naps in her swing (or on Jared). So that is my goal for this month. Eating is every three to four hours. She eats anywhere from 4 to 6 ounces now.

Her doctors appointment is next week so I will do an update on her growth then!


First time in the Jumperoo!

No comments: