Monday, January 2, 2012

First Road Trip with the Kids

This past weekend we bravely took our first road trip with the kiddos. We went down to Kentucky to visit my family. I was so nervous about how things would go. It is about a 5 hour drive down there so I didn't know how things would go. We left about 4:30am on Saturday. So the kids slept almost the whole way there. We only stopped once to get gas and use the restroom and change the kids. The kids were so good driving! I was so relieved.

While we were there Alice was super fussy and wouldn't eat her bottles. It was so out of character for her. But we managed. Marshall had a good time. The weather was so nice so he got to play outside (which he loved). He also loved their cat (which wasn't too found of him). Marshall was extremely whinny for some reason. The whinny definitely wore on Jared and I. But it was so nice to see my grandparents and my family.

Gram and Marshall

Marshall and Luci

Gram and Alice

Alice with Gram and Pap

Alice and Marshall with Gram and Pap :)

No comments: