Alice's favorite thing is definitely her brother. The love she has for Marshall is like no other. She just lights up whenever they play together. Everything that Marshall does she soaks in and learns. I love watching them together. It melts my heart to see them play and watch them laugh and giggle. It warms my heart like nothing else.
We are down to only two bottles a day now. She gets an afternoon bottle and a bedtime bottle. I am going to take away the bedtime one soon. I want to see how she handles milk before I take all of them away. I am hoping she likes milk. Marshall has never been a milk drinker and it has always worried me so I am hoping Alice takes to it. Other than bottles she is really starting to eat table food. She is getting less and less baby food and more table food. She likes to be independent with her eating. There really isn't much she doesn't like.
Alice can only say a few words. She can say Dada, Mama, baba (bottle), hi and bye. She has started babbling more so I have a feeling it won't be long until more words come. She has really started learning what things are in the past month. She likes to hand us things if we ask her to. He goes and looks for Marshall when we ask where is he (same with the dogs). She also loves to shut all doors. She just figured out how to do this and it is her favorite thing to do now.
I know that she will really be changing and growing in the next months. I can feel her soaking up everything. I am so excited to see what the future will bring for her.
![]() |
| Look at how she has changed into such a little girl! |


No comments:
Post a Comment