Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Alice 11 Months

Alice is 11 months old! My baby is almost a toddler and I am so sad about it. She is looking more and more like a little girl and less and less like my baby. I just want to stop time and soak it in a little longer. I can't imagine how I am going to feel when it is my last baby!

Well I can officially say we have a walker now! Walking is her preferred method of transportation unless she just gets too excited then she will crawl super fast. She has gotten so good walking just in the past week. She cam walk down the whole hallway after me. It is the cutest thing seeing her walk behind Marshall with the biggest smile on her face.

This month we have been battling teething with full force. Alice is getting about 6 or 7 teeth right now. As of today I think she only needs to cut 1 or 2 more. We are having to give her Tylenol around the clock just so she will eat. She has been a handful to say the least.

My next post will be her 1 year post! I can't believe it!





No comments: